Thursday, June 2, 2011

How and why has the Australian national identity changed?

This is the question I have to answer for my Australian Studies class. I didn't know but it's due tomorrow and any help on it would be appreciated. I have a pretty good answer, but I want to expand on it and make it better.

Your answer doesn't have to be detailed, just a few simple ideas I can include in my answer - thanks!! =]



How and why has the Australian national identity changed?
The biggest change in Australian indentity if we even had one to begin with is due to a huge influx of immigrants from all over the world.Though really if you switch on the tv you wont see any non-anglo people or anything,so I can't say its changed our identity.





I think Australia has %26quot;grown up%26quot; because of its growth in wealth

we are part of those wealthy western modern nations - north america [canada/us],europe.

How and why has the Australian national identity changed?
I don't know much about australians apart from that steve irwin guy. Sorry!