Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can i make my friend to understand who is he?

i have always know who i am,i have always know that i dont care what people say or think about me,i know that im the rebel me,i know that i dont dress like the fashion way,but i know that i wear my own fashion,the one i like and makes me comfortable,not what the rest of the people like,i know i wana be me,and i dont wana be like the other people,maybe i dont know what i want sometimes,but i know that u wont know it until u do it,and u wont do it if ur afraid to,u just do it and then live the consecuences.

my friend is always changing identity with other people,when his with me,he acts normal, the normal him,doing stupid things,laughing,dressing like whatever he likes it,hes hair all whatever.thats him,but last nigth i was with him,he had an old short and a t-shirt of florida,then a girl called him to say she was coming,fast he ran to take a bath,he puted jeans,with his(new)shoes and a really cool looking t-shirt,just to spend 30 minutes with her, and me at the left, then she left.How can i make my friend to understand who is he?
Get with his girl and make sure he sees u with her and go up to him to say hi and when she realizes that he was lyingshell leave him and then he will beat u up