Thursday, June 2, 2011

Outlook Express won't send without password!?

My e mail is outlook express 6 on my upstairs computer that has a receiver for dsl from my downstairs computer.

When I go to send a message, the user window with password pops up. I entered every conciveable password and nothing works.

How do I fix this or change my password or recover it? I tried changing identities and it still doesn't work.

My downstairs computer is in hard drive crash and is awaiting repairs.

Please help. Thanks. I operate with verizon yahoo.Outlook Express won%26039;t send without password!?
you didn't set up your outlook express which is why it is asking for that.



outlook express usually requires an account.

this means you need a user name and password for each account.



your outlook express must be connected to an outgoing server to work.

so you need a host server like AOL or somebody who will provide you the necessary IP address to work properly.



what you need is a server name like an SMTP server.

incoming and outgoing.

once you have those, you will be asked a user name and password for your account.Outlook Express won%26039;t send without password!?
Please set up the accounts properly taking the pop settings from ur email service provider.Outlook Express won%26039;t send without password!?
Make sure your username is input correctly. Sometimes you need to input your full email ID in your user name



ie. Username: someone

Email ID: someone@yahoo.com



the correct way to input username will be to input as someone@yahoo.com unless your ISP gave you a specific username.



GOOD LUCK!