Thursday, June 2, 2011

I need help with my short story writing :)?

pls help me with my 2 page short story. i have no idea what i should write about the theme of identity

i was supposed to write %26quot; how culture, religion, gender, family, or friends could change identity %26quot;

it could be anything...I need help with my short story writing :)?
Hey hun



You could write about a girl who has a thick cultural background (e.g. catholic) who meets a guy who is of a different, conflicting culture (e.g. greek or islamic) and starts dating him. Because its only a short story you might want to write about a her going to one of his families traditional get togethers and seeing how differently they live and celebrate, or her just going out to eat with him and seeing all the social differences between them because of their religion then talk about how, without knowing it, we silently conform to how others of our religion and belief act.



Good Luck!!



xI need help with my short story writing :)?
Brain storm and write down notes of ideas as they come to you.