Thursday, November 18, 2010

How can I change my name/identity?

I want to escape my past. I'm 18, female, still living with my parents. My father is abusive. I just want to run away and never be found. What steps do I have to take to change my identity and disappear without a trace?How can I change my name/identity?
If your Father is abusive, then perhaps you should contact authorities to deal help you with your situation instead of running away.



It is very hard to legally change your name and identity nowadays and it will cost a lot of money.



Please get help and don't do anything to make your life even harder!How can I change my name/identity?
The problem is, if you檙e not employed or have any independent source of income to support yourself, running away isn檛 going to work as a way out of your situation. By being passive here, you only get more abuse. Perhaps you檙e also too ashamed to talk about the matter to anybody you know. But your keeping quiet makes the abuser powerful because he feels sure he檒l get away with whatever he does.



If you talk to friends, teachers at school, neighbours or other relatives you can trust, you might get some help from them. They may perhaps assist you to approach professional counsellors or even the police to first put a stop to the domestic abuse. You also need help to become stronger physically, mentally and emotionally. Then you can develop the ability to set right your life, and take courageous steps to become the new identity you so desperately seek.

How can I change my name/identity?
If you live in the U.K. it is very easy. You do not have to go to a solicitor to change your name. Tell the National Insurance dept.that you wish in future to be know as Jane Smith instead of Mary Brown, they will transfer any payments and your Nat. Ins. number to Jane Smith. It is not against the law to call yourself whatever you want to, providing you do not do it for dishonest reasons . I`d suggest that you try it this way, before you go to the (expensive) trouble of changing your name by deed-poll through a solicitor.

Before doing any of this why don`t you talk this thing with your father through with a family friend? If you really want a new life fair enough, but it will be a very lonely life without your family and you are so young, don`t rush into things.... Good luck.How can I change my name/identity?
You know, the only way you can change your past is to search your own identity first... Love yourself, Don't pity Yourself... Oprah Winfrew was abused as a child and did she changed her name or Identity? No! She strived for a better life and as soon as you put your worries and past behind (and I don't mean changing your name) you will forget the about the past... You'll begin to worry about tommorrow... Someone out there is waiting for someone he can love, an unconditional love that you may have not experience as a child... So Strive, Dont be stuck in the Past... Everyone deserves to be love and if you never heard someone say I love you before... I'll be the first person to : I love You... God Loves YOU!How can I change my name/identity?
first stop would be the court house where you apply to have your name changed!!! if you have every paid in or received any ss benifits you may be stuck with your present ss number!!! good luck on dropping out!!!