Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New SSN for non USA -citizen, change of identity.?

Hello - I been to America 5 years ago as an international student. I had a SSN and credit there but I screw it up and left the country.



I moved to England and changed my name and surname when I got my new citizenship and passport from UK,



Question: it is possible to get a new SSN in America, since I have a new passport from other country and a new name?



I have a job offer there and I told them I don't have SSN yet, so my empolyer will send me an application to apply for a number, but will the SS Office realize I am the same person from 5 years ago? How?New SSN for non USA -citizen, change of identity.?
No. You made a decision you're going to have to live with. Stay where you are, otherwise you will be considered illegal if you try to enter the USA.New SSN for non USA -citizen, change of identity.?
What will you do if they ask for a birth certificate?



Frankly, I think the FBI will be fascinated by your not disclosing a prior identity, every bit as much as the credit bureau would be.New SSN for non USA -citizen, change of identity.?
The application for a social security card asks for previous names you used and social security numbers. Failing to complete that form properly could get you into quite a bit of trouble for fraud.New SSN for non USA -citizen, change of identity.?
you should go for it if your new name matches with your b-certificate,if not you can still come in,you'll have problems when you apply for a loan (depending on how much you owe)but there are many companies that can help you fix your credit yo know?!