Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I know somebody who is going to the US with illegal documents. who should i contact to stop him?

The plans was to change identity with fake documents. then they will acquire legal passports. names and other details will be changed then they will apply for a US visa. in some cases, they will arrange marriage (legal) then the rest is up to the fixers. I have no idea how they do it but it really works. i maybe risking a lot when i do this so please be very discrete. these are happening in manila. i have valid reasons why i'm doing this. please let me know who to get in touch with if i need more information. i am not a snitch ...as i've said i got my reasons. please give me more information on how to go about it. please let this be very confidential...Thanks.I know somebody who is going to the US with illegal documents. who should i contact to stop him?
If you can't do anything nice for someone, don't do anything at all.I know somebody who is going to the US with illegal documents. who should i contact to stop him?
I would contact the U.S. Customs Service, the U.S. Border Patrol, and Interpol. They will definitely get this person at the border. And you do not have to give your name, just the information.



Hope this helps you.I know somebody who is going to the US with illegal documents. who should i contact to stop him?
you need to let the American authority's know. call the American immigrations office or an American embassy.