Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I create a new start for myself without moving or changing my identity?

I need a new start, but I'm not really at a phase in my life in which I can easily move, and I don't really need to do anything super drastic. I just have a lot of crap in my life that I need to change.



Your thoughts?How can I create a new start for myself without moving or changing my identity?
Getting a new job. That way you meet new people who can open up new avenues of interests for you. Also, maybe cutting ties (Gently) with friends or associates who are contributing to you getting dragged down by their negativism.



Another way is to start working out. You can meet new folks at the gym while building a new you. Good Luck!!!How can I create a new start for myself without moving or changing my identity?
If you surround yourself with good things, positive things and try your best to give back that which you receive then you will change your life for the better. Start with shedding your life of non-value added beliefs, friends, and habits. If it doesn't make you a better person then you don't need it. It's tough, don't give up, know what you want and get it. And for myself when I went thru the worst time in my 40 year life a couple of years ago, trust God. It worked for me. Good luck.How can I create a new start for myself without moving or changing my identity?
The first thing you need to remember always is that change starts from within. You can make all the superficial changes on the outside like fake lips, fake boobs and you know what, but if the inside is still rotten, you are only fooling yourself. To make a difference in life starts with you. Change your attitude and use logic to try doing the right thing most of the time. Remember, nobody is perfect.