Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change my identity in Ebay to be a private buyer?

I was bidding on something and someone outbid me, when I checked to see who it was, just out of curiousity, it said private buyer....How do I do that?How do I change my identity in Ebay to be a private buyer?
I've never seen a private buyer, but I know there is a certain point on items that are high dollar, that eBay hides the identity of the bidders to all but the seller. It is to discourage spam or inappropriate emails to the bidders. Those usually show as Bidder and a number. Your ID will show to you, but anyone elses will be hidden.



I hate to be outbid! If it is something I really want and I can, I will wait until the last few seconds to bid. If I can't be at the computer at ending time, I just keep my fingers crossed!
  • hair highlights
  • nail art look
  •