Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I skip the publicizing or avoid the news feed update of my relationship status change on Facebook?

I like as little attention as possible, but I would still like to personalize my own wall. Whoever bothers to visit my wall can see it fine, but I just want to avoid all the incoming attention of the news feed when I change my relationship status. I know facebook doesn't allow the %26quot;skip%26quot; option to avoid publicizing identity changes/updates on your personal page as it does for uploading photos and videos. Is there a way or no?How do I skip the publicizing or avoid the news feed update of my relationship status change on Facebook?
delete recent activities on your wall.

when mouse pointer going to certain activity automatically remove button appear.when it's not on your wall it's not newsfeed too.How do I skip the publicizing or avoid the news feed update of my relationship status change on Facebook?
i normally Just put engagded or somethig completly random so i never have to change itHow do I skip the publicizing or avoid the news feed update of my relationship status change on Facebook?
You can choose to simply hide that information in your options without actually changing your status, that way it doesn't get announced to everyone.