Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I want to no how can i change my identity i want to start over?

Here in Y!A? Or in real life?



If you mean that you wish to start over with a new Yahoo Answers identity, simply remove any identifying information in your current profile, set the avatar to the default grey head, remove all contacts, block fans, and set your Q %26amp; A to 'private'. Then stop using the account.



You can create another Y!A account by setting up a new primary Yahoo Account (Y!Mail account) and go from there.



If you meant ... start over in real life ... it would help if you could witness a serious crime and be placed into the Witness Protection Program.I want to no how can i change my identity i want to start over?
Double click your avatar ,in the next window click %26quot;edit my info%26quot; make your selections, click preview then save.I want to no how can i change my identity i want to start over?
Go Deed Poll web site,it will tell you everything
  • myspace commentes
  • chicken enchilada recipe
  •