Thursday, September 22, 2011

Discuss how the French national identity has evolved since 1945.?

Can someone please offer me some suggestions about what I can write for this essay please?

I'm thinking about briefly comparing the ancien regime to present day france (focus on women), then a bit about may 68 and how that changed France. I'm finding it hard since I don't know what to write about 'national identity' and 'change'....can someone offer a few suggestions?

I always thought that France value and represent L E F, so how has that changed?

I'm also trying to look at Art and Social attitude (in form of racism and sexism) and the change of that as national identitiy from 1945.

I'm trying to make it different and 'interesting'Discuss how the French national identity has evolved since 1945.?
You're not going to find many people on here who have a clue as to what you're talking about. I'm interested in knowing what happened in May of 1968 that changed France, though. Discuss how the French national identity has evolved since 1945.?
their soccer team is all black people now :S