Thursday, September 22, 2011

My long-lost friend just came back, so what now?

When I was still 12 or so, I had a best friend, one of the best in the world. We were both goofy, funny, cheerful and energetic. We were both very, very happy with each other. Soon she had to move to another country because of her family, and we weren't able to contact each other for a very long time since she had to change her identity (her family was protecting themselves from a threat from a mystery person).



Last week she's come back, and you can imagine how much we hugged and shouted and laughed when I picked her up at the airport. I've found out that she lives quite near me, and I plan to bring her to a full day of doing things together. Any suggestions on how to make it special, since we've never seen each other for so long?My long-lost friend just came back, so what now?
Watch a movie together? Go out for lunch somewhere nice and just enjoy stuff you know you both like. It doesn't have to be extravagant , just something special in your own way. I had a friend who came back after 4 years and we just did simple stuff together, but it was still fun.My long-lost friend just came back, so what now?
go out and have lunch or a coffe together %26amp; catch up on lost times,afterwards perhaps do a bit of girly shopping together.My long-lost friend just came back, so what now?
it really depends on how long she's been gone