Thursday, September 22, 2011

How long will your “I” exist?

Within nature everything changes. Some things grow and something decay. Even matter has a rate of reduction caused by subatomic particles abandoning their nucleolus.



Considering the fact that your body grows and changes but your identity remain constant, why do you think that your “I” will change when your body dies? It seems logical to say if identity is constant through bodily changes it will continue to be constant after the ultimate change of death.How long will your “I” exist?
I want to isolate my mind and merge it with my soul instead of my body, so that I can escape from this complex.How long will your “I” exist?
until you are forgottenHow long will your “I” exist?
But your %26quot;I%26quot; is not constant through your life. Your %26quot;I%26quot; is best defined by your opinions and feelings about things, and that is constantly evolving. And when you die, you will no have opinions and feelings anymore because your brain will cease to function; thus your %26quot;I%26quot; will no longer exist.How long will your “I” exist?
It either ends when your physical body dies



OR



It is immortal



Only one way to find out...