Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Questions on the illuminati, Can someone help?

My friend showed me DVDs of scientist speaking of the illuminati and what's really going to happen in 2012. How the illuminati is over everything played on the radio to the TV. How they have the gov't and musicians under their control. Listening to my fav. artist maybe it's me or I interpet things diff. now that I have in my mind that in all the songs I listen to it could be a satanic message of how the illuminati is coming and how they plan to take over.



Jay-z, Kanye, rihanna - Run this town the lyrics sound a little effy and the video looked satanic

supposedly they are the reason tupac died he didn't want to go along with it he had the song killuminati http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/k and tried to fight back.



I've also heard how T.I. got locked up because he didn't want anything to do with it so he was busted on a bogus gun charge to lighten his sentence he fell victim to their prey and made the song Dead and Gone.



I've also heard how every artist that's apart of the illuminati has an identity change.

Rihanna - Good girl gone bad

Keyshia Cole - A different me

Beyonce - I am.....Sasha Fierce

T.I. Vs. T.I.P.Questions on the illuminati, Can someone help?
all fake.Questions on the illuminati, Can someone help?
IDK ALL I KNOW IS THAT OBAMA IS A FREE MASON.Questions on the illuminati, Can someone help?
listen to the potatoQuestions on the illuminati, Can someone help?
Let me quote Stevie Wonder:



%26quot;When you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer--superstition is the way.%26quot;



There are no metaphysical conspiracies. Religion and spiritual spookiness are just a way of keeping ordinary people like you and I from thinking rationally about our lives. What we should really be investigating are the ways corporations rip us off daily and the way politicians lie to get our votes.



Don't play into the hands of the wealthy elite by wasting your time and mind on meaningless trivia.