Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?

He wants to know how to change his identity. Queer?Too vast.What he means by ID.and computer account .So many ID one has got in life before reaching the door of Paradise or Hell.Myself am illiterate /A friend called Patituc helped me send my e mails .Now she is on flight-Air Hostess.I am in a messI have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
I am sorry but i did not understand what you meanI have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
right.OK

Report Abuse

I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
first I must ascertain to which grade at humanity one belongs then we can open our mouth else loss of all thinkable resources.

Report Abuse

I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
Which grade?Will the books ( all three) go on the market yes or No?Much time has already been lost.

Report Abuse

I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
What more to talk to dumb fellows. is it too much of Gandhi who said close your eyes not to see who strikes you int he back . close you ears not to see what is planned for your down fall or clos eyou mouth and let you search engine go to hell -too much reliance is often a mess without solutions!

Report Abuse

I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
What?I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
Forget about your friend, you need to learn to read and write.I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
Pray about it and do the best you can.I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
andmaybe you are the ignorant one i can guess its annoying you but you had to start somewhere,my son found out he was dyslexia's and now he does it commuting as a job and since then has moved in to a mangers post and has a great wage that you would maybe be envoius of .give a lad a chance or tell him how to go about it it is not your problem the conputer aswers it for him,i am only learning at 58 what the hell there is

a walk of life that everyone has to learn and to do this is well tell him he can learn that without you perhapes he only needs re assureslI have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
Hi Carolus, are you saying that you cant help your friend, because you are not very good on the computer your self.

If that is what your saying, I understand because I have been trying to learn the computer myself and I find it very hard.

I have been looking for free sites for learning, so far I have not found any yet.

But I am hoping one day I will find one, just

keep looking yourself and hope you find one, the same as I am doing.I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
GOOD QUESTION...Get your friend to start using this site. They may begin to understand how people operate.I have a friend computer illiterate, he is harassing me, even bought a PC .My God how can I help him?
Okay you are my newest fan so I think you are learning a little each day. I did not really understand your question but the part that I did I see you have a friend that need a little help well I am sure there are computer classes for free in your area so join a class.
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • What material for a duvet cover for pet owners
  •