Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If I ever decided to completely change my birth name and identity how would I go about doing this?

Can you change your name, and how much is it to reconstruct your face?If I ever decided to completely change my birth name and identity how would I go about doing this?
Facial surgery generally costs upwards of $30,000 dollars.



Changing your legal name is a lot cheaper. the exact specifics vary depending on your jurisdiction. The worst-case scenario normally involves publishing an announcement in certain %26quot;newspapers of record%26quot;, then swearing before a judge that you are sane and not doing it to escape debts or crimes.



Let us know how it turns out.If I ever decided to completely change my birth name and identity how would I go about doing this?
I know some guys who will rearrange your face just for kicks. As for the rest, consult legal counsel.