Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to get a man when he likes your best friend? love triangle read below for info?

(in this story names are changed for identity reasons)

well i went to my friends birthday party - Shanna and her ex boy friend was there and asked for my and my friend - Alia numbers so i was texting him and i like him alot and he tells me i like Alia in my head im like WHAT! and at the party he kissed my friend Shanna what do i do?

HELP!How to get a man when he likes your best friend? love triangle read below for info?
Maybe he likes you but couldn't tell you kuz you are hot (assuming that you are) and he decided to go for the easier target. Lol. If he hasn't told your friend about what he feels then I suggest that you tell him how you feel before its late, kuz dating chick A while I really wanted chick B and knowing she feels something for me sucks. Real talk.How to get a man when he likes your best friend? love triangle read below for info?
maybe he's just not into serious relationships.
  • connecting database
  • dealing with disappointment
  •