Thursday, September 22, 2011

NEED HELP!! IM SUFFERING I BEG AND SUPPLICATED YOU ALL!! I WILL DIE IF THIS ISNT REVISED!! Anyone willing to?

NEED HELP!! IM SUFFERING I BEG AND SUPPLICATED YOU ALL!! I WILL DIE IF THIS ISNT REVISED!! Anyone willing to?

Anyone willing to proofread/ revise/ correct this for me?

Personal identity is predominantly shaped by one's personal experiences in life, and is influenced by significant events, people, family and peers. It is moulded and confirmed through one檚 interactions with other people in one檚 environment. Identity is often portrayed not as a phenomenon, but as a continuous process. Each person檚 personal identity changes every day, every moment through the expansion of our intelligence and experiences. Like most other human beings, my first real sense of identity was shaped by my parents during conception through heredity, physical appearance, and cultural identity in the earlier stages of my life, thus forming my unique, physical identity which set me apart from other individuals. During my junior high school years, my family was less influential in shaping my cultural identity, friends and the media assumed larger roles in my life. Growing up in a primarily Greek area, my friends constantly reminded me of my cultural identity as a Greek person. However, I read lots of Canadian books, magazines, watched Canadian television, thus causing a shift in my cultural identity from a Greek one to a more Canadian one. Later on in life, I moved houses to a more non-Greek area, where no one spoke Greek and almost everyone spoke English and was Canadian. I was still able to, however, retain the best cultural traits from both races. Canadians are individualistic, while Greeks are more family oriented and dependent. In addition, Greeks have a very relaxed attitude while Canadians tend to be too stressed out. However, I am able to balance these two extremes. I was able to combine the two, learning to be independent while at the same time still highly cherishing my family and ethnic origin. My family is a symbol that best represents who I am. Over the years, I have observed many of the behaviours, mannerisms, and personality traits of my family, and as a result of living with them and sharing their genes, I have realized how similar to them I really am. If I act a certain way, talk a certain way, live a certain way, it檚 because my family has had such a profound impact on me and because I檝e lived around and learned from them for so long. Identity in my opinion, is determined by the people who surround you. Essentially, I am what my family is, thus making my family the symbol that best (yet not completely) represents who I am. Though one檚 identity is embodied by one檚 personal experiences in life, and is influenced by several people, it is up to us to decide whom we ultimately want to be.NEED HELP!! IM SUFFERING I BEG AND SUPPLICATED YOU ALL!! I WILL DIE IF THIS ISNT REVISED!! Anyone willing to?
Nope.