Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I make friends when I don't have any friends to begin with?

It seems like in order to make friends you have to already have friends to begin with. If you start to get to know someone and hang out with them, they eventually want to meet your friends. Then if they find out that you don't have any friends, they think you're weird. Then you're back to where you started and you get made fun of by everyone and you get stigmatized as the kid with no friends. Usually I can meet one person and maybe make a good impression and get invited to hang out with them and their friends, but then eventually the person just stops calling me or wanting to do anything with me. It seems like an established group is always hostile to newcomers and then they don't accept me and I'm back to having no friends at all. What can I do? Change my identity and move to another state or country?How do I make friends when I don%26039;t have any friends to begin with?
Don't do that!. Just try to be yourself. find more then one person to be your friend try to find a group of people who are like you. I remember doing this and it worked out great. I tryed to befriend people in many groups who were a lot alike. though i didnt go up to them, i found a way to make them come up to me. eventually i gathered enough courage to go over to were they hang out and they accepted me quickly. Just try to be yourself, not mildly but like truley yourself. If you like to do something then do it. You like a certain band or show then show that eventually people with the same interests will find you. =^.^=How do I make friends when I don%26039;t have any friends to begin with?
Get comfortable with yourself. Actually be a nice person and good friend to the other person. You need to do some work and call the other person and think of fun things to do. Other people are not your social director. Get out there and play.

Your problem is no one's fault but yours.How do I make friends when I don%26039;t have any friends to begin with?
I got the same problem. Sometimes you can meet people threw work. But for me everyone is older then me and I'm not interested. Sorry I just had to vent. I'm sick of this crap too.How do I make friends when I don%26039;t have any friends to begin with?
start a conversation with someone about something you both find interesting

and if they don't you how you are stand up strong

I did that to and started with none alsoHow do I make friends when I don%26039;t have any friends to begin with?
I found the quickest way to make friends, is to do something you are interested in. Join a club, people tend to be more laid back and not worried about clicks.How do I make friends when I don%26039;t have any friends to begin with?
this might seem wierd but go up to someone, introduce urself and just talk to them