Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Poll: How bad is your reputation?

I've had to change my identity fourteen times...?Poll: How bad is your reputation?
mine has been shot to hell for years .... who gives a damn anymore??Poll: How bad is your reputation?
only 14? lolPoll: How bad is your reputation?
hahaha i guess it's pretty good....for nowPoll: How bad is your reputation?
my reputation is pretty good. =]Poll: How bad is your reputation?
Well i'm a poser.

and i tend to get a little to sexual with small children around

they hate me on jtv xDPoll: How bad is your reputation?
mines intactPoll: How bad is your reputation?
Bbaaaaddd!!!!Poll: How bad is your reputation?
eh, okPoll: How bad is your reputation?
It depends on who you ask! Most of the people that know me are unaware of some of my stupid mistakes-so far- and think me fine, upstanding and kind. Those aware of my not so bright actions do not think well of me at all.....as they shouldn't.Poll: How bad is your reputation?
I'm sorry ... you can always hide under my hat.Poll: How bad is your reputation?
It has fallen so low that not even the pimps and drug dealers will hang out with me.Poll: How bad is your reputation?
......that depends which s.o. b. you ask. I couldn't bribe everyone!!!Poll: How bad is your reputation?
Slowly building.

Although, it can do with a polish.Poll: How bad is your reputation?
Compared to yours, I'm lame!Poll: How bad is your reputation?
I think, in my case it might depend on different areas.



I'm well known by the Sheriff and all the deputies.



I'd love to be in some witness protection thing, but I never see anything bad happen unless I cause it.



My Profs all know that I will never be early or on time for classes.



I finally had to quit using the excuse the Dog Ate It,,, after about 14 years.



My step mom steers clear of me when either of us have a drink in our hands.



Dallas