Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much different do we become?

I think it is awesome that we grow and change but really strange at the same time. I am kind of a late developer (emotionally). I had a really messed up childhood, However I wound up with a degree a good job, and friends that care about me. I feel like I have grown so much. The thing is I feel like my identity has changed. I even feel like moving away sometimes and starting over with new friends and people because I don't think that the people I have been around for so long understand my differences with who I was and who I am growing to be. I just feel really different. I love it at the same time but it is really weird because I feel out of touch with some of the people in my life. I have a new respect for myself, don't like my old facebook page, don't like the pictures on the page, don't feel like I am truly representing who I am anymore because I have changed. Is it weird to have a big identity change in your 20's? I feel like I am really coming into my own but I am totally different than the guy I was... weird? what do you think? And don't say I am crazy either.How much different do we become?
hey let me tell you, i think its so cool that we do that too. we become who we are mainly through our social interactions with others. other people in our early childhood have a huge impact on what we become . that is why you might of had a late developing emotional life. but im glad you have became grown up and are happy. most people should think like you
  • permanent rash
  • how to communicate with your spouse
  •