Thursday, September 22, 2011

How? but why? how could this have gotten thus far? but wow ole humphryella.. :()?

im thinking of trying out for american idol, but my girlfriend says she'll leave me. i have changed so much for her. i even went as far as to have my sexual identity changed for her satisfaction. but this, this is my dream, i was born to sing, but humphryella is my life right now... she is the most beautiful mix of hispanic and cocker spaniel mix,,, what should i do? i love this woman, and despite me being a woman, i WILL marry her one day, but i cant if i choose my career. if she leaves me ill kill her and then myself.





what to do?













































How? but why? how could this have gotten thus far? but wow ole humphryella.. :()?
wanna be like that paula abdul wiccan lesbian psycho stalker? go for it.



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusHow? but why? how could this have gotten thus far? but wow ole humphryella.. :()?
Start by NOT leaving those annoying white spaces under your questions and then we'll talk.How? but why? how could this have gotten thus far? but wow ole humphryella.. :()?
Stop asking bullcrap about things that never happened

******* ******How? but why? how could this have gotten thus far? but wow ole humphryella.. :()?
cocker spaniel mix? Kill her and then yourself? Marry a dog??? Poor girl. ); Here's what you do, give her to the aspca and they'll give her a nice loving home. O.e Then you go to a psychiatrist. lolHow? but why? how could this have gotten thus far? but wow ole humphryella.. :()?
your a psycho.