Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i change my pic (like my identity pic) on myspace?

rite now its sumthing different but i dnt like it and i cnt find the box to change it...do u no who? thx for the helpHow do i change my pic (like my identity pic) on myspace?
Click on add/edit photos.



Then click on the photo you want.



You'll see a set of options.



Press SET AS DEFAULT



And ta-da!How do i change my pic (like my identity pic) on myspace?
look at you pictures like click the link that says %26quot;edit%26quot; for photo and click your picture you want as it then at the op right above the picture pic %26quot;set as default%26quot;How do i change my pic (like my identity pic) on myspace?
You could send the picture to one of your albums and then select the picture you want and then set as default. Another way I think you could do it (it didn't work on my computer), but if you go to your pictures and click on your default picture(your main picture) you can also upload it there too. I hope I helped!! =D