Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i hide "who" i am?

alot of people move away and they change their identity, i dont want to do that. i just want to keep the truth about me hidden from my friends and people in public so that i dont get shot for it or dissowned.

my friends dont know the half of me and my parents knoe even less.

this has got to do with my religon.

my friends know my religion, we are all the same but i am affraid ill meet new people and say something wrong that could get me into trouble.



have you any tips or advise. Please. i am desperate and sooo worried....



thankyou. xoHow can i hide %26quot;who%26quot; i am?
wow... what religion are you involved in?! Satanism?! What could make you so worried? Are you a Muslim living in America? Is that why you're frightened?

Anyway, don't be afraid to be yourself. Don't be afraid or worried at all about anything. The God that made you doesn't want you to be afraid, that comes from evil... and will only foster more worry and fear. If you keep living in fear, you could get sick. I used to be extremely fearful about many things all the time and eventually it made me very sick. If you want to be free and feel no more of the fear or worry that you've been experiencing again... then trust in God. (Give your fear and what is making you afraid to Him. If you put all your %26quot;fear%26quot; in God, it can't be anywhere else, because you trust in Him. Let HIM take care of it ((and you)).

Maybe read anti-fear/worry passages. I know there are many in the Bible. If you recieve Jesus, I know you will come to see that there is no need to fear. Because He offers to be your shelter. My favorites: 2 Tim 1:7, Colossians 3:3, Psalm 27:1, Psalm 36:7, Psalm 111:10, Proverbs 29:25, Proverbs 30:5, 1st John 4:18, Isaiah 51:12.How can i hide %26quot;who%26quot; i am?
The best kept secrets are those you keep to yourself. If you are going to hide something, do not tell a soul. And by that I mean keep your mouth shut. Don't even hint or allude to it. If people are talking about something to do with your secret, don't take a stand, and don't try to change the subject. Just don't breathe a word to anyone.



I do have to warn you that secrets eventually do come out, but that is only because the person trusted someone. Don't tell anyone a thing, not even in a confessional. Oh and don't put it in writing. Not even in a diary kept in a safe in the deepest darkest jungle.How can i hide %26quot;who%26quot; i am?
What are you, in the Witness Protection Program? What religion are you?How can i hide %26quot;who%26quot; i am?
What on earth kind of religion would make all THAT happen? I mean, I am a Catholic in Utah and I keep my guard up; but c'mon!



Then again, I guess religion has been the cause of more killings globally than anything else. Perhaps you're right!
  • handling exceptions
  • web hosting plans
  •